Benefits Of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
▪ Decreased anxiety.
▪ Enhanced sleep quality.
▪ Greater energy.
▪ Improved concentration.
▪ Increased circulation.
▪ Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
▪ Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
▪ Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
▪ Ease medication dependence.
▪ Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
▪ Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
▪ Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
▪ Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
▪ Increase joint flexibility.
▪ Lessen depression and anxiety.
▪ Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
▪ Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
▪ Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
▪ Reduce spasms and cramping.
▪ Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
▪ Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
▪ Relieve migraine pain.
Massage & Reiki Rates
30 Minute Session: $35
60 Minute Session: $60
90 Minute Session: $80
120 Minute Session: $100
Additional Services and Rates
Ear candling: $35
Chair massage: $1 per minute